Laser Vaginal Tightening
Laser Vaginal Tightening
A Non-Invasive Laser Treatment for Vaginal Tightening, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Stress Urinary Incontinence, Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome and Vaginal Atrophy.
The IntimaLase procedure represents a revolution in the world of laser vaginal rejuvenation. This is a medical laser, certified for use by Health Canada. The procedure takes between 20-30 minutes with minimal discomfort if any. It is safe and effective. There is no cutting, no scarring and no pain. There is no blood loss and no time off work. The patented laser technique heats the vaginal tissue in a special way that causes stimulation of collagen, the fibrous tissue that supports our organs. This stimulation will lead to more collagen formation, as well as rearrangement to lead to a tighter, younger feel to vaginal area.
IntimaLase® is a unique, patent-pending Er:YAG laser therapy for non-invasive photothermal tightening of the vaginal canal. Clinical studies have shown that IntimaLase is an efficient, easy-to-perform, and safe procedure.
The indication for IntimaLase is vaginal relaxation syndrome, which is the loss of the optimum structural form of the vagina. This condition is generally associated with overstretching of the vaginal canal during childbirth as well as with natural aging.
How does IntimaLase® work?
• Fotona’s 2940 nm Er: YAG non-ablative laser with proprietary “smooth-mode” technology thermally affects the vaginal tissue, stimulating collagen remodeling and the synthesis of new collagen fibers in the vaginal mucosa tissue and collagen-rich endopelvic fascia.
• The final result of collagen neogenesis and remodeling is tightening of the vaginal canal.
As a non-ablative, minimally invasive procedure with Er:YAG, IntimaLase™ also represents a safer, faster and more patient-friendly solution that avoids the undesirable complications present with other vaginal tightening methods.
Clinical results show a tightened vaginal canal, greater sexual satisfaction and significant improvement in a patient’s quality of life.
Usually two sessions are recommended. No special pre-op preparation or post-op precautions are necessary. Patients can immediately return to their normal everyday activities.
Exceptional clinical results
The latest scientific results show great improvements in vaginal tightness and sexual gratification.
• 95% assessed the change of their vaginal tightness as strongly or moderately improved after IntimaLase treatment.
• Average shrinkage of vaginal canal after IntimaLase treatment was 17%.
• High level of patient satisfaction (97%).
Clinical results prove that the fast and easy-to-perform IntimaLase treatment is an effective, non-invasive procedure with no undesired side effects or contraindications.