WHY ADD MICRODERMABRASION TO YOUR PRACTICE AND/OR EXISTING BUSINESS:
Adding this procedure to your practice will result in a significant additional revenue stream and expanding client base. In the Microdermabrasion course you will receive expert advice on what to look for in a machine, cost per treatment, local vendors you can purchase supplies from. You will also receive hands-on practice of the procedure as well as a chance to have to procedure done on you.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THIS COURSE?
Participants will learn the analysis of mechanical mediums using a multitude of devices and compounds and its application for exfoliation treatments, client selection, consultations, pre and post treatment considerations. This course has participants from all over the globe come and learn from our style of teaching and training and apply it to their jurisdiction. We are internationally recognized and are a industry leader in microdermabrasion training. Our instructors and teachers are doctors and medical aestheticians who have been practicing for over 5 years of experience under their belt. Our small class size offers a one-on-one approach. We keep class sizes small so each participant can thoroughly understand the procedures and to apply the theory and the techniques taught.
COURSE OUTLINE DAY 1 MORNING-THEORY
- * Participants welcome introduction with Medical Director
- * The history of microdermabrasion
- * Pathogenesis of aging skin
- * How microdermabrasion works
- * Different types of devices
- * Pre-procedure regiment prior to treatment
- * Treatment guidelines
- * Contraindications and precautions
- * Client preparations and post-treatment
- * Side effects and complications
- * Client expectations
COURSE OUTLINE DAY 1 AFTERNOON-HANDS-ON TRAINING
- * Demos on our real life clients
- * Hands on training on our demos
- * Q & A
Aesthetics Diploma or certificate, Skin care certificate, Electrolysis certificate, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Physicians, Medical Students, International Medical Graduates